Is The Awaken Healthy Plan a Scam?

Anyone who knows me knows how I feel about my weight. I’ve tried a lot of diets and workouts – you name it, I’ve done it. I rarely say any of these are a scam. I’m sure they work for some people, but mostly not for me.

My problem is how hard it is for me to stick to something day in and day out if it doesn’t fit into my routine easily. Workouts definitely don’t fit into my routine. I also get tired of eating carb-free or gluten-free or Paleo all the time. I do want variety in my meals. I hate giving up things I love.

When I saw The Awaken Healthy Plan I was skeptical, mostly because it wasn’t about changing what I ate or forcing me into a fitness routine. How could I lose weight if I’m not burning calories?

To my pleasant surprise, AHP is a different kind of program. First, it explains in detail what is happening in your body. It really doesn’t matter who you are, after about the age of 35 things start going south in your body for a variety of reasons, and the fact is that this trend has to change before you can start to lose weight or fix many other health problems in your body. You can diet or workout all you want, but if the biochemistry is screwed up, you will fail.

The problem with “fixing” it has been that there really hasn’t been a one-size-fits-all solution that the medical community or health-supplement industry has produced.

Once you join the program it goes into the science of how to fix the chemical balances in your body so that your system can do what it’s supposed to do, which is manage blood sugar, cholesterol, metabolism, fat using the existing systems in your body. That’s right, your body is built to do this! In AHP I spend about 6 minutes (because of my Method), and it fits right into my morning routine, and it wasn’t complicated at all.

I think the biggest thing is the energy boost I got from it. I feel the energy to walk the dogs again, and work in my flower beds.

I am slowly losing pounds. Would I like it go faster? Sure, but I don’t want to workout or change what I’m eating so I’m happy with this.

So, like most things in life, you will get out of it what you put into it. Follow your Plan and you will start to see results after a few days. Fortunately this shouldn’t be hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Me